No prior notice for amendment to the terms, the amendment will be applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of your orders, we will not be able to make any changes.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under copyright laws, and is the property of MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICES The collective work includes works that are licensed to MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICES.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICES.
You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICES.
Limitation of liability
MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICESshall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICEShas been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
While MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICESstrives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICEScannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICESshall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICESlp may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Use of site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICES or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any part tor which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or usethe site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you are accessing them at your own risk. Nonetheless, MULTI PRODUCTS ONLINE SERVICESseeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it. It thus requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (eg. if a specific link does not work).
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GOVERN - These termsand conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and noterms or conditions in anyway modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Our Company unless made in writing and signed andapproved by an officer or other authorized person at Our Company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our Company's shipmentof goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request orsimilar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or inconflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared toheld invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holdingshall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision hereincontained.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS - All orders are subjectto written price verification by authorized Our Company personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
3. SUBSTITUTION - Our Company reserves the right,without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer mustspecifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made,when placing an order with the Our Company.
4. PRICE - Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 10 days unless designated as firm for aspacific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issuedor verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of Our Company. A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our Company if the revocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our Company. All prices and deliveriesare F.O.B. shipping point. Our Company reserves the right to cancel orders inthe event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established bygovernment regulations.
5. TRANSPORTATION - Unless otherwise provided, Our Company shall use it judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Our Company shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
6. PACKING - Unless otherwise provided, Our Company will comply only with it is minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipmentfor Buyer's special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.
7. PAYMENT TERMS - The discount applies only tothe invoiced value of the material (not to taxes or freight charges). Our Company reserves the right to require advance payment or satisfactory security for the goods if the financial condition of Buyer so warrants as determined by Our Company. If Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with terms of this agreement or any collateral agreement, or fails to comply with any provisions hereof, Our Company may, at its option (and in addition to other remedies), cancel any unshipped portion of this order. Buyer is to remain liable for all unpaid accounts.
8. TAXES AND IMPORT/EXPORT LICENSES - Prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by Buyer upon invoice from Our Company unless Buyer provides a valid exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorityor unless Our Company's forbidden by law from collection of said taxes from Buyer. Import or export licenses are to be secured by Buyer.
9. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS - Delivery to carriershall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shallpass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping ordelivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against Our Company for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carriermust be made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied byoriginal transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. Not with standing passage of the risk of loss to Buyer.
10. RETURN OF PRODUCTS - Goods can be returned if fullfil return policy .
11. WARRANTY - All goods sold by Our Company are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards.
© 2019 Copyright Multi Product Online Services || All rights reserved ||